Fellowship Baptist Academy is committed to making top quality education affordable to everyone. Below you will find our 2018-2019 tuition schedule. There are no additional fees. We have several significant discounts available which may be combined.
Tuition for kindergarten – 12th Grade:
$5500 per year (10 monthly payments of $550; August 1 – May 1)
This amount covers all tuition, books, uniforms, labs, tests and helps offset the cost of field trips. Fellowship's tuition covers all fees that other schools, both public and private charge extra for (uniforms, sports registration, etc.) Remember to keep this in mind when exploring alternative options. Our cost continue to remain some of the most affordable in our area. For grades 6 – 12, we also include a membership to the New Port Richey Recreation & Aquatic Center which is good for one full year.
Discounts Upon Request: (for non-scholarship students):
- Multiple Children: 5% off second child, 10% off third child and beyond
- New Family Referral: $250 off for each new family accepted and completed, no limit!(new family MUST reference your name on application)
- Full Payment Option: 5% off tuition paid in full by August 1.
- Fellowship Baptist Church Member: 10% off per year
- Classroom volunteer of over 20 hours a month get: 5% off for the year
Tuition payments are due the first of each month and payable by the 10th. Students who are not paid by the 10th will not be allowed to attend classes until the account has been brought to.
- Fellowship Baptist Academy Accepts Scholarships from Step Up for Students, McKay and AAA.
- We work with Step Up for Students, Income based Scholarship as well as the Gardiner and Hope.
We are NOT a special needs school, but we do work one one with our students and help to customize their educational goals. Scholarship students will not be permitted to attend classes until we have received authorization from Step Up or McKay.